- Two booth types are available: Standard and Premium.
- The exhibit hall is located in the Hyatt Regency SFO.
- All booths are 8′ wide x 10′ deep. See the floor plan below.
100, 101, 102
115, 116, 117
200, 201, 202
215, 216, 217
Booth Pricing (Subject to change)
See the floor plan below.
Lead Retrieval Offered to Exhibitors (optional)
CATE is excited to offer lead retrieval services to exhibitors this year. CATE is partnering with eventPower to offer this optional service. eventPower has 2 options:
- Capture attendee contact information easily and quickly using your own Apple or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Rent an easy-to-use Lead Retrieval device to capture attendee contact information in a flash.
Lead Retrieval Unit (PDF)
*Exhibitors who reserve and pay for their exhibit space before November 15 will receive a 25% discount off the exhibit space only.
*Exhibitors who reserve and pay for their exhibit space between November 16 and December 15 will receive a 15% discount off the exhibit space only.
The exhibit hall will be open for business from 7:30AM – 5:00PM on Friday, and from 7:30 – 3:15PM on Saturday.
|Booth Setup||Thursday, February 21, 1:00 – 7:00 pm|
|Exhibits Open||Friday, February 22, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, February 23, 7:30 am – 3:15 pm
|Exhibits Only Times||Friday, February 22, 2:45 – 3:15 pm
Saturday, February 23, 2:45 – 3:15 pm
|Booth Teardown||Saturday, February 23, 3:15 – 5:15 pm|
|Exhibitors Deadline to Vacate Floor||Saturday, February 23, 5:15 pm|
All exhibitors are required to agree to specific terms and conditions to exhibit at CATE 2019.
You will be required to acknowledge the CATE 2019 Exhibitor Agreement as part of the application process.